General Terms & Conditions For Our Services
- The registration process should be completed with utmost care to ensure the details are true, accurate, complete, relevant, current.
- Recent photos of groom/bride should be uploaded. (Members are expected to provide latest photograph which should not be more than 6 months old)
- Providing old photographs, inaccurate / false information shall be treated as violation of terms and conditions.
- We expect you to read the relevant column before entering the details or selecting the option available or uploading the photo.
- If at any point of time we come to know or is so informed by third party or has reasons to believe that any information provided by you for registration (including photos) or otherwise is found to be untrue, inaccurate, or incomplete, we shall have full right to suspend or terminate (without any notice) your membership and forfeit any amount paid by you towards membership fee and refuse to provide service to you thereafter.
- Registration of duplicate profiles of the same person is not allowed in our website. We shall have full right to suspend or terminate (without any notice) such duplicate profile
- You are responsible for safeguarding the confidentiality of your login credentials such as your user id, password, OTP, etc., and for restricting access to your computer/mobile to prevent unauthorized access to your account. We, as a Company do not ask for Password and you are cautioned not to share your password to any persons. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account.
- You, shall safeguard your profile information by creating a strong password during profile creation with combination of alphabets, both upper and lower case and numbers.
- Members are expected to disclose their health records during profile enrollment which includes any pre-existing illness, physical disability etc. Non – disclosure at the time of enrollment shall be treated as violation of the terms and conditions
- Members are advised to refrain from:
- Entering into any financial transactions with prospects. Members shall not seek financial help or provide financial help from / to the other Members
- Using abusive language when they communicate with the other Members
- being discriminative or using racial comments etc.
- Sharing of confidential and personal data with each other but not limited to sharing of bank details, etc.
- Entering into physical relationship with any prospect before marriage.
- violating any law for the time being in force
- From mentioning details of other matrimonial services while sending personalized messages
- Member shall, in case of finalization of his/her/their Registrant’s marriage, delete their profile by themselves or inform us for removal/deletion of their profile.
- Members should update the details when there is a change, such as mobile number, address, email address, employment details etc. and keep their profiles Up-to-date.
- Members are solely responsible for the communications (through any medium) with prospect or vice versa. We expressly disclaim any responsibility or liability for any monetary transaction(s) or exchange(s) or interaction(s) or passing of information(s) etc. between any members interest via e-mail, chat, interaction, Whats app or any other medium of communication between members either using website or otherwise.
- We have no obligation, to monitor any such disputes arising between the members, and shall not be party to any such dispute/litigation etc.
- Members should not use the photos, horoscope, contact details and other details of the other party either for their personal use or sharing with others
- We will not take any responsibility for any conflicts arising between the members after confirmation of interest.
- A reasonable amount should be paid within 2days after interest between both the parties are confirmed.
- Horoscope, photos and the details of the parties will only be shared after the payment.
- If any of the parties show no interest after communicating, they can utilize the amount they paid until an interest gets confirmed.
- Strictly no refund.
- If the marriage is confirmed, the balance payment must be made withing a week of confirmation.
- If you refuse to make the balance payment after confirmation, we have all the rights to file a complaint against you.
- Payment should be made through a bank transfer.
- A receipt will be sent to the email address within 2 days of payment.
- If the payment is not made before the said period, a late payment interest of 1% on the amount payable will be charged for delay of every 1 week.
Making a suggestion
You may wish to suggest improvements to our services. Anyone receiving services, and their friends and family, may make a suggestion.
You can make a suggestion by:
- Sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- sending your suggestions through Whats app.
Making a complaint
We aim to handle complaints quickly, effectively and in a fair and honest way. We take all complaints seriously and use valuable information from investigation to help us improve the service we provide. We treat all complaints in confidence.
We assure clients and their families that it will not withdraw or reduce services because someone makes a complaint in good faith.
How you can make a complaint?
You can complain in person, by telephone or by email.
Where someone complains orally, we will make a written record and provide a copy of it within 3 working days.
Your complaint should contain as much information as possible, and the information that you give must be accurate and not misleading. If you do not provide sufficient information, or provide information that is false or misleading, we may not be able to investigate your complaint.
How we handle complaints?
We will acknowledge a complaint within 3 working days and give you the name and contact details of the person investigating it.
Where possible, we will keep you informed about the progress of the investigation. We aim to have all complaints resolved within 14 working days unless we agree a different time scale with you.
When we have finished investigating, we will arrange to meet with you to discuss the outcome, and write to you with details of the findings, any action we have taken and our proposals to resolve your complaint.
In some circumstances, it may not be possible to discuss the outcome of the complaint investigation with you.
If we determine that activity the subject of a complaint is in breach of our Terms, we may take appropriate action under our Terms, which may include suspension or termination of a user’s account on our Service.
You should complain as soon as you can after the date on which the event occurred or came to your notice. If you complain later, we may not be able to investigate properly. But we shall also consider whether you had good reason for not making the complaint sooner and whether, despite the delay, it is still possible to investigate the complaint effectively and fairly.